- Coached a plc Managing Director through a strategic review identifying the need for an acquisition and through the subsequent purchase process, integration and the realisation of the plans for a £5.7b business with 4,000 staff.
- For a major fmcg, supported the UK Marketing Director to make a successful transition into the CEO role of their Polish operation - which had lost 3 CEOs in the previous 4 years - and to turn the business into a viable operation.
- Helped a newly appointed IT director to improve his impact in board meetings, to raise his profile both nationally and internationally and then to progress successfully into a line management role.
- For a significant retail operation, helped the Marketing Director (perceived to be out of step with the prevailing high performance culture and too detail orientated) to establish himself as a key member of the top team through marketing campaigns resulting in substantially improved sales and through improved personal credibility at board level.
- Helped a Professor, newly appointed as a Head of School of a leading university with a strong applied research and 'spin-off' reputation, to establish his authority, engage his management team (one of whom was a competitor for his role), develop and implement a strategic plan, restructure the School, change its culture and achieve both his academic and his business plan.
- Guided a newly promoted General Manager for Western Europe, who was previously the sales director for Netherlands, to make a smooth transition and deal effectively with the difficult cultural and political issues associated with the combined French, Spanish, UK, and Benelux operation.
- Coached a Solicitor & Counsel General of a major UK plc to improve her impact and contribution at board meetings, her standing with her executive colleagues and her CEO boss.